2010년 10월 14일 목요일

I went to TCIS !!

This week I went to TCIS campus. So I couldn’t take full IMP class. Even though I told you about it I am sorry about this. The reason I went to TCIS campus is because that place will become LGC’s new campus next year!! Yeah!!!!!! Finally LGC is getting our own building!! We always fitted in some other department’s territory but not anymore. We will become the owner of the building!! So I went to the campus to look at it. Professor Todd, Philip, and Majid were with me. We looked at future main office, classrooms, professor’s office, and some kind of project rooms. Also we could see our new English Café. They told me English Café will also move with our main building. The place where English Café will be looked ugly, but they are going to change exteriors and interiors anyway so I didn’t mind that much. Good news I heard was that we are going to have gym and auditorium that TCIS is using. So in next year, we can do many events in those places, not in small English Café basement. Furthermore, Linton Hookies will have a playground to do their practice. Since Hannam University not allows students to play baseball in main stadium, there was no place to do their practice. So it was good for them. Anyway during tour to TCIS, I made some plans for next year with our new campus. I hope I can execute my plan next year!

댓글 1개: