Culture Night, the main event of fall semester in Linton Global College.
Last month LGC had a special event called ‘Culture Night’. Understanding other cultures through exchanging the information to each other is the theme of this event. Student Council divided LGC students in six groups and each group picked one country. Each group researched their designated country and prepared some presentation, performance and booth. They also borrowed their country’s custom. So for this year, Korea, China, United Arab Emirates, Swiss, Spain, and Egypt was the six countries. Each team prepared a lot. Especially, a day before the event day, they stay up until 3am to make and practice for some of their performance. They put their efforts a lot, and we could see their efforts through the events. Through this event, I am sure all the students could learn respects and understanding other cultures. Everything was perfect! I like the event! One thing I felt uncomfortable was, lack of foreign students. I know this year is still the beginning of the LGC, but I hope more students come to LGC and participate these kinds of events.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기