2010년 12월 9일 목요일

The new LGC student council

Almost the year of 2010 has been finished. Before we got into the next year, Hannam and LGC had an election for student council of each department. So Linton Global College also had an election. Well, I was the candidate of the president of LGC student council and there was no competitors. Of course I was easily elected by LGC students. 126 students out of 143 students came to the poll. (It's about 88% of participation!!) 112 students voted for me, 2 students voted against me and 12 students' vote was not counted(spoilt). So I became a new LGC president of student council. Also, after I became a president, I recruited the members of new student council. So next year, the student council will mainly focus on increasing the value of LGC. There will be many way to practice, but during winter break, our new student council members will think deeply about it. I am sure me and my members will work hard next year and I hope everything goes well.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기